Sweatcoins Generation Stopped

This has been a problem for several days. It says to open the app to continue generating sweatcoins, but nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times a day and it never goes past me putting in my name. I’m very frustrated.

Android 10 testers needed

Hello,

same problem here.
I am a mailman en walk every day 3to 5 hours, but today the app count nothing. So i deinstalled en reinstalled it for several times.
The only thing i can give in is my name.
Normaly now the app ask your phone number but nothing happend. I have wait for hours.
Not funny.
Support say i must use in app service. Very funny when you not can use the app in the first place.

Update

I want to install the app on the phone of my daughter.
It’s the same.
Not working.
I use the redmi 9t pro Android 10.
My daughter the Huawei 30pro Android 10.

Thanks for the update. I have a Google Pixel. I hope they figure it out soon.

Samsung S10 SM-G973F dual
Android 10 ( samsung One UI 2.0 Android 10 )
@Oleg

until a few days ago there was no problem. An update came from android 9 to android 10. almost all my old programs are compatible, only the audio recording program does not work legally. but it seems that sweetcoin is working, but I have not counted the steps for 2-3 days, then looked at it does not open. I removed it, erased it, cleaned it, and then downloaded it again and cleanly installed it. But now it won’t open and it’s failing.
Sweetcoin generation stopped.

@angelzombar
It is currently broken for Android 10. I am currently running the beta version for Android 10 and its stable but the algorithm is pretty messed up. For indoor steps I’m getting a 1% conversion rate which is almost not worth it.

Outside I’m getting closer to 50% but thats it. The beta version also does not have a daily bonus feature yet, its still broken. So they are working hard on this! Hopefully a fix soon, or if you want to join the beta to get some steps in now hit up Oleg!

:footprints:
:running_woman: :running_man: :walking_woman: :walking_man:

Update

I downloaded version 17.4 apk en installed it.
It works goed for me again exept inside steps of course.
I downloaded it on the internet not the Playstore.

@StevenTayler

where does one find the 17.4 apk?

Thanks in advance

website apk mirror.
But it is version 17.2 not 17.4.

I had the same problem with version 17.4. I reinstalled 16.1 all is fine.

I’ve had to go back from 17.? to 16.1 to get my conversion to work at a more accurate rate after weeks of problems. I’ve just had to train myself not to say ‘update all’ when I’m updating apps now, as I don’t want to put the newer version of Sweatcoin back on !!!