Trouble Maker Sneak-Peak!

If it helps you to know… it is not just you that is experiencing the Trouble Maker tease…

Thanks for flagging this bug - I’ve passed it along to our product and dev teams who are working on it as we speak!

Doh!! I was kind of hoping it wasn’t a bug but more of a sign that the Trouble Maker was due to drop into the app. :rofl:

:rofl: nice one phatt.one. Release trouble maker let our steps be free haha

Thanks for updating us Emma :smiley:

:rofl:. Love it… there is a #releasethetroublemaker tag on Instagram now lol

To be fair, its not like awaiting release should hold anyone back from takin it to the limit and beyond. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hi Batman, how do we get the cash out option?

Hey there @Joseriobo

As or right now cashout is being slowly rolled out but I unsure if it’s only being rolled out in UK or it’s worldwide

I have 350 sweatcoins and 3 invites and if there is no cash out option in Canada rip I have been saving up for 3 months I go to school so little walking

I now understand your frustration a little better. here.
Every time you reawaken the app, the message appears again if you have already passed your quota for the day and there is physically no way to stop it. If it were possible to upgrade and upgrade was processed I suspect this message would disappear for good, in the same way as if you’re upgrading between any of the other subscription levels. However, with the absence of availability, this message is doomed to reappear lol. It has happened to me every time I open the phone since around 5 o’clock this morning, so I can see why this is starting to grind your gears a littleby now lol

Exactly. I wouldn’t mind so much if it disappeared for the day once you hit ‘dismiss’ - in the same way as acknowledging the message that’d you’d hit the max of 20 used to.

I’m sure it will get sorted one way or another, so I wouldn’t worry too much. It’s a bit of an annoying thing at the moment but at least it doesn’t hinder the performance of the app. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I too noticed the real money introduction to this App. I do hope this is not going to be expanded
to the other levels.

Does anybody know whether the trouble maker mode has an effect on the required coins for the marathon offers? It would be a pity if e.g. the iPhone would require 25.000 oder 30.000 SWC from now on only since the trouble maker mode (theoretically) allows to earn the premium in a shorter amount of time now.

A price increase, however, would most likely disencourage many users to use the app (for the marathon offers) anymore since there are probably not many people out there who have the capacity to regularly outmax 20 SWC a day and therefore profit from trouble maker.

The marathon offers will stay the same price :slight_smile:

STILL tells me ‘coming soon’ - the same as it has for the 2 years I’ve now been a member (and on breaker since day 1). Any actual date set for the release yet?

The color is terrible😕

Phew… I thought I was going to be the only one to mention the colours lol

Me please !!!as top 99.7% as of one Minute who this subscription was make for me !!!

Patience my friend… I believe there are many users just itching to cause some trouble… I myself have been waiting for the past two years but I’ll keep going and if I have to wait another two years for the subscription level to be rolled out… so be it :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Yes yes , just expressing enthusiasm not demands. The intent was in good humor. Did not mean to appear pushy