Trouble Maker? When!?

Hi, anyone can tell me when will issue the Trouble Maker? Thanks

At present we don’t have a definitive date. However, there has been testing and development to make it a little special rather than just a higher limit. I’ve been waiting a couple of years now but I believe it will be worth waiting for.

I’ve been waiting a whole decade
:joy::joy::joy:
#Hastag

10 out of 10 for the witty response :sunglasses::+1:t4:

So just for some clarity here – we launched an experimental version of Trouble Maker a few months back to a small number of users. We’re currently collecting results on this to decide how we can improve our subscriptions, and whether to launch Trouble Maker across all of our users. Your feedback here in the forum was valuable in letting us know that there’s still some things that need tweeking before it’ll be released to our Sweatcoiners. You deserve only the best!

I am more interested in Sweatcoin empires. And I think a lot of people are too. Please release it soon. The suspense is killing us

Personally I can’t wait for TM. I max out daily 20SWC by 2/3pm. I work on a huge building site.

Month later still waiting lol.

Oh Trouble Maker … where art thou??? :thinking:

I know many people have been awaiting the release of the troublemaker, personally it is the best part of three years. However, if we’re perfectly honest, looking at the global state at the moment, Do we really think now is the best time to be trying to push for the troublemaker?

Most countries are on lockdown with limited access to outdoor exercise. I know that many of us now have indoor conversion working perfectly well. My own figures have actually gone up and although I find it a lot quicker, easier and satisfying to exercise outdoors most of my exercise of the last few weeks has been indoor.

I’ve even had users with the test version of the troublemaker follow me in the app. It’s almost like rubbing salt into wounds. Although, if we take a look at the bigger picture, the troublemaker is inevitably going to lead to more users wanting to go outside to exercise at a time when global efforts are to try and keep people indoors and away from each other.

Every time we leave the house at the moment we do run a risk, no matter how small. Not just a risk of getting infected ourselves, but a risk of being infected then going home and infecting our families, Even if we don’t show any symptoms we could pass the infection to others for them to take it home to their families, or worse, it could be all three.

Personally, no matter how long I’ve been waiting, when looking at the bigger picture I just don’t think it is a very good idea to be encouraging users to pursue outdoor exercise at this time.

This is only my own opinion, I cannot comment for anyone else but I have a funny feeling there will be one or two others that might agree with my logic.

Are ye looking for testers for trouble maker?

What is swiftcoin empires? I have not heard of it.