"Unfair" converting

My friend and went Brussels Motorshow today and both got 10 000+ steps. Its indoors, in several malls kind of. But my app converted not even 2000 steps, he has almost all of his steps converted… I have a OnePlus 6 with Android 10 and he has an iPhone 10. Just want to report this issue.

my steps are not converting correct too…

I have Iphone 7 and only about 25-30% of my steps are converted. To me Sweatcoin doesn;t have a clue when it comes to making a proper app.

@viid does that occur often? Because this was the first time for me having a this bad conversion rate.
And how about you @phxprods? And besides, I have to disagree with that, Sweatcoin has come a long way, there is still work to do, but they definitely know what to improve and hopefully how :stuck_out_tongue:

From what I’ve read, my understanding is that indoor steps are only converted to coins in the latest version for Apple phones. Those of us on Android don’t yet get those recognised.

My conversion rate for outdoor steps (on Android) dropped dramatically a while back, as someone recommended I went back to version 16.1. That seems to have worked a treat, but will still only convert outdoor steps.

I’m training for a marathon and the app regularly doesn’t convert 10,000 - 15000 steps. It’s not everyday so not sure what the issue is.