Unofficial Sweatcoin Trading Poll

This poll is unofficial. Comment below on what current unofficial Sweatcoin trading means to you.

Sweatcoin trading is one of the main reasons you use Sweatcoin app.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Trading Sweatcoin with other users makes me happy.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you recommend trading Sweatcoins to current and future Sweatcoin app users?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Does Sweatcoin trading help you encourage new users to use Sweatcoin app?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How helpful is trading Sweatcoin in the Sweatcoin community?

• Very helpful
  • Helpful
  • Not helpful

0 voters

Do you believe Sweatcoin trading helps a lot with user retention?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Did you know you can trade Sweatcoins for money and other things with other Sweatcoin users?

• Yes
  • Not sure
  • No

0 voters

Question for non-traders: Since polls can’t be edited after 5 mins of creation, does this poll make you more interested in trading Sweatcoins or learning more about it?

• Yes
  • Not sure
  • No

0 voters

Can polls be edited? I’d recommend adding a “Not Sure” option to some of the questions, and maybe a “Did you know that you could trade sweatcoins?” question.

Unfortunately, the previous polls for questions can’t edited after 5 mins of creation.

Ah, I wouldn’t worry about it then, it was just a thought :grin:

I thought the only ways of getting cash for coins was the cashout some people seem to have (I don’t so can’t see the terms and conditions) and the Marathon offer. The Marathon offer clearly states you have to have earned all the Sweatcoins yourself, so trading coins serves absolutely no purpose in my opinion.

Because there’s no definite value after Sweatcoin implemented the “transfer lock” it’s really easy to profit through trading. So profits is one reason to trade. Some people don’t want to invest a ton of money so they can start trading either their small balances in order to grow it before the blockchain is launched. There are many good aspects of trading so I don’t see why it wouldnt be relevant lol

The only official ways to get cash for coins from the app are the Paypal offers or the Cashout feature.Trading Sweatcoin peer to peer for goods/services/money is unofficial and not stated in Sweatcoin’s terms and conditions. It is what many users in the Sweatcoin community have been doing for at least two years now. Some Sweatcoin users buy to save up Sweatcoins for the eventual release of blockchain. Other users trade Sweatcoins for a variety of reasons even though there is no clear monetary value to base the price of each traded Sweatcoin.

Sweatcoin’s founders are not against unofficial trading of Sweatcoins. They are against doing Sweatcoin raffles/lotteries though. This is what Sweatcoin’s Founders and other Official Sweatcoin Staff have told members of an Unofficial Sweatcoin Discord server used by many members of the Sweatcoin community. What they told us is also not not stated in the terms and conditions of the app, I believe. By unofficial trading, I mean that SweatCo doesn’t regulate the trading of Sweatcoin. SweatCo does help users get back their Sweatcoins when a trader gets scammed.

The transfer lock wasn’t always a thing for marathon offers and other offers back then. It was implemented like April 2018 for a few reasons. The reasons that I know of was to stop Sweatcoin cheaters, and because using traded Sweatcoins made buying those offers a lot easier. Marathon offers such as the iPhone and $1000 Paypal allowed pooling of Sweatcoins before.

I’m only just now realizing sweatcoin can be trained and bought and sold. I’m very interested in collecting more
I’m not familiar with how to trade

I’ll DM you more info of where you can trade Sweatcoins unofficially (peer to peer) and safely. :smile:

Thank you , I will certainly look more into this.
I know that in reference ti the currency issue nothing is set until it’s already done and that if someone mistaken any guessing as advivce it is a libility and is best to not jinx it anyway

But I look forward to witnessing future developments