Update idea for a more social experience on sweatcoin

HELLO CITIZENS HOPE YOU HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY

Today I have an update idea the would benefit the social side of sweatcoin so let’s begin

NOTE: THESE ARE JUST IDEAS

IM ALSO BASING THIS ON MY CURRENT LAYOUT OF THE APP ON IOS DEVICES

I cropped this image slightly as I had issues uploading it and it’s just gone midnight here so no swc earned… yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways let’s begin for real

DAILY LEADERBOARD

Now I’ve touched on this multiple times but I have somewhat toned it down so it’s somewhat realistic so here goes. I think on the main page of sweatcoin we should be able to swipe up or down now when we swipe either up or down a small leaderboard will appear of how much sweatcoin your friends have earned throughout the day to make it fair next to each name it will have a country flag or timezone so no one will get confused if you are 1st before bed and then wake up last haha. To make it simple only people you follow will show up on the leaderboard they must also follow you back the leaderboard will be updated every few minutes instead of being live and it will show how much sweatcoin each user has earned if you each 20 which is currently the limit as of today 10/7/19 you will appear at the top and whoever earns 20 swc first will appear at the top with other top earners below. To not over flow the leaderboard it will only have a top 20 so only 20 users will appear on the leaderboard at one time.

IN APP BADGES

I really like the cool badge system here on the forums and would like to see something sort of similar on the app for example on the profile tab

Where it says “BATMAN” I feel underneath we should be able to add little tiny badges a maximum of 5 or maybe 10 I possible there will be multiple badges here are some examples for you

Badge that shows paper and pen rewarded for active sweatcoin forum users.

Badge that shows a pair of trainers and has a star around it 1 star= 10k steps 2 star= 20k steps and so on up until 10 stars that will change the badge to a star itself for 100k steps earned within a day.

Badge that shows a trophy for reaching the maximum earnable sweatcoin. As of now it’s 20

And that’s my badge ideas :bulb:.

UPDATED PROFILE LOOK

I have no issue with the look of the sweatcoin tabs however I do see a tiny way to improve the profile tab and that is instead of a bio we can have a story option it will be an arrow that if clicked will drop down and show a story the story will be a story from the user (if he/she fills it in) a story of goals, how they found sweatcoin, and other things relating directly to sweatcoin.

And there’s my ideas for a more social experience on the app these ideas are somewhat minor but I feel would give a nice fresh look to the app if implemented. Thank you very much for reading

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW FEEDBACK ON MY IDEAS OR IDEAS YOU HAVE YOURSELF

HAVE A NICE DAY :grinning: