Wacky Saturday idea! Remember those Powerade water bottles?

Hello citizens across the globe it’s a Saturday and I have a wacky Saturday idea :bulb: so let’s begin

Anyone remember those old Powerade bottles ?
If not let me refresh your memory!

So back in I believe 2013 or around then Powerade did a sponsor where whenever you purchased a sports drink each drink contained a code and if you went online and entered the code you would receive a bottle that can be customised and tailored to you. The best thing about it was it was guaranteed so you could get the bottle as many times and at any time you wanted I actually got myself one when this was happening and was able to get the Olympic edition with my name on it and I used it for many years during my football :soccer: seasons And unfortunately I’ve lost the bottle and Powerade never does such things anymore (that could be that they no longer wish to do it or it could be to help plastic waste etc) but I loved these little bottles.

SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SWEATCOIN

Well me and a few guys in the SWC Warrior Club

And we where disccusing sweatcoin merchandise and it’s been a big topic recently and I believe I’ve talked about it many times before from hats, shirts, sweatbands, wristbands etc however I thought of a new wacky idea.

INTRODUCING THE IDEA OF A SWC WATERBOTTLE

SIZE: 750ml or 1Lt
Colour blue because that’s the colour of SWC

Customisation features

At the top will display your name (name of your choice).

In the middle it will have the SWC brand aswell as some other cool things

At the bottom it will have a statistic showing when you joined SWC and maybe some other info

Running down each side of the bottle will be clear measurements so you can see how much water you have consumed and how much is left so you know when to top up with water.

**HOW DO WE BUY THE BOTTLE **

Two will appear on the sweat coin market place and will cost you X amount of sweat coin once purchased you will be directed to a SWC website where you can customise the bottle the shipping will be free but will cost more SWC to support the SWC team

Upon delivery you will receive a bottle with a letter from the team.

And that’s my wacky Saturday idea :bulb:.

Thank you so much for reading feel free to leave all your thoughts below :grinning:

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE DAY EARNING SWC

Really cool idea! I’d totally buy it :money_with_wings: Let’s hope for the future :crossed_fingers: