Ways sweatcoin can be promoted and attract new members but also keep current members

Hello sweatcoin users around the globe in this post I will be discussing things I think sweatcoin should at least consider as these thing will hopefully grow sweatcoin as a brand and as a whole.

DEAR SWEATCOIN STAFF IF YOU STUMBLE ON THIS POST I WOULD GRETALY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD READ OF JUST GIVE IT A LITTLE LOOK THANK YOU

So without any more delay. Let’s begin

A SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM CONTROLLED BY VALUED, PASSIONATE AND TRUSTWORTHY MEMBERS

So sweatcoin has many social media accounts and out of them all I think Instagram is there most popular but that’s just me. But what I feel would help sweatcoin grow and not divert the official teams attention is making a new sweatcoin account on either twitter, Instagram or any other platform but instead of it being run by the busy staff let a couple of trustworthy passionate sweatcoin users use it

For example the couple users who have access to the account can post photos of thier walks, videos of thier walks or talking about sweatcoin or even ask the followers questions via Instagrams story feature or any other social media way.

Why I feel this would work is it would divert the sweatcoin teams attention they can keep busy doing what needs to be done while a couple people run a new made stoicism media page that can promote the app in thier unique way
But of course under a watchful eye of the team.

some members that I know that could possibly help run a social media page

@BATMAN321 myself hehe I’m passionate about sweatcoin and love the app

@Phatt.One of course he had to be on the list. One of if not the best Walker in the world. Takes lots of photos lots of videos and of course walks thousands of steps daily

@Ting a casual sweatcoin user but a very friendly polite user who welcomes anyone new to sweatcoin and helps out wherever he can

@Cookie66 another very passionate user who gives his all to help promote sweatcoin and would be an ideal fit

@Ashton already knows the ins and outs of sweatcoin and this project would be suitable for him

There is my little list of course there are probably more members but these are the few I know who are very passionate about sweatcoin

FREQUENT UPDATES FROM STAFF

Now I’ve mentioned this before but I may have been asking a little too much so this time I’m gonna try and make it a little more simpler.

So It appears the sweatcoin staff/team are never around. Which I don’t personally mind they are very busy with what they do and things will take time but I feel myself and the community would love a little update from the team every now and again I like what jack has been doing with the influencer Instagram page lately (Couldn’t find his tag so I was unable to mention him). I like the little updates he’s giving about what he’s doing and stuff, however I would like to see more. Here we have our own forums the place for sweatcoin a small weekly or monthly or even seasonal post from Sweatcoin to here would be greatly appreciated just to see how the dev team are doing what they’ve been up too and generally making an effort to getting to know their community members.

Of course the team can do this via any social media platform for example twitter tweeting regularly but I would personally like it to happen here after all they did spend a lot of time making this a thing.

MAKE SPORT THEMED POSTS

Nearly everyone in the world likes sports and I liked what sweatcoin did via Instagram during Wimbledon with the steps stats thing and it’s football season :soccer: and would love sweatcoin to do it here aswell maybe expand to the American football :football: too who knows.

there’s all my ideas but here’s a few more non descriptive ideas

UPDATE APP

UPDATE FORUMS

ENGAGE THE COMMUNITY VIA SURVEYS OR GENERAL QUESTIONS

RELEASE TROUBLE MAKER!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING HAVE A NICE DAY.

dear staff if you read this post thank you very much for taking your time to read :smiley: