Ways to earn more sweatcoin

HELLO SWEATCOIN CITIZENS

Wanna earn more sweatcoin well I’m gonna list a few reasons to help you earn more sweatcoins throughout your day to day lives wether your super active or not here’s a few tips to get you earning more sweatcoin so let’s begin!

TAKE A LONGER ROUTE TO YOUR DESTINATION

So your walking to your destination and you have a bit of time on you hand. If so then consider taking a path that would take a little longer than your useral route to the destination more steps is more steps and every step counts not just for swc but calories too.

LOOK ONLINE FOR NATURE TRAILS

I recently thought of walking on this long trail the other day but was a bit concerned as I didn’t know if it was still public but after researching the area I was able to find it is still public access and I also found some history relating to the trail and also how long it is amongst other small bits of information so if you live near open fields or a country side area it’s worth looking into it as somtimes it’s more enjoyable to walk across lakes, fields and quiet Areas instead of the big city.

WALK FOR THE FUN OF WALKING

so you have no outdoor plans you have a lot of free time why not a brisk walk around the block you don’t need a destination just walk for the sake of walking and even if it is around the block you have still done somthing :grinning:

INDOOR STEPS

Just because you’re indoors doesn’t mean you can’t earn, the conversion rates may not be as good as outdoor steps but think of the health benefits :wink:. Is is raining heavy out or is it just one of those days where you don’t want to go outdoors well earn coins indoors. Walking up and down flights of stairs may take ages to earn Sweatcoin but it does your calf’s wonders and gives you a good leg workout and again burn calories you can also do other things indoors even outdoors in the garden.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT SETTINGS SO IT DOESNT KILL THE APP

So your already walking more your racking up the steps but… your conversion rates ain’t brilliant well the first thing you should do is look in the app and check to see if the settings are all correct sweatcoin does a brilliant job at this and tells you things to do to help maximise your sweatcoins earned after conversion. If you still have issues I recommend posting your issues on here on the forum the sweatcoin team are very friendly and always looking to help.

And that’s all my reasons to help you all earn more sweatcoins throughout your day to day lives. Thanks so much for reading have a wonderful day :smiley:

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE BELOW WHAT YOU DO TO EARN MORE SWEATCOINS