What are your plans for this summer and where did you go last summer?

Hey walkers, Justin here.

Since summer is coming closer every second and the end of the semester of University in sight (yes I’m still a student :joy:), you’ll probably have some plans or ideas for the summer break.

I would like to hear where you are going and where you have been last summer :sunny: Pictures are appreciated!

I’ll start. Last year my family and I visited Norway and hiked a lot. That was my first time with Sweatcoin in my pocket! :smile:

This year we are going to Tenerife and La Gomera. I’ve been to Tenerife a few times, but never to La Gomera.

Bit of a coincidence there Justin, I am travelling to Tenerife on Saturday for a week of vacation. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Nice!! Ill still be studying hehe. Exams you know :man_shrugging:

I’m a little long in the tooth for university exams but we never stop learning we just don’t get tested and graded as often

that’s too deep for this forum

We went to Cyprus last year and went to Lidl a lot for water and this year we are going to Portugal. Thanks very much for getting me into this a lot because I just started this account.

Cool! Go put some Sweatcoins up when u you are there! :wink: I’ve never been to Cyprus before. When a I was a little boy we went to Portugal once. But I barely remember anything. Welcome to the community @RHYS247982!