When did you start using Sweatcoin

It’s been nearly 3 years since I downloaded Sweatcoin and I’ve purchased some amazing things! How long have you been sweating? :money_mouth_face:

I’ve been going since July 7th 2017 since someone in my form showed it to me (back when you could get £5 amazon voucher for 180 sweatcoins so that’s basically what made me download it as I averaged like 12,000 steps a day)

I started sweating just over a year ago. I came across the Sweatcoin Guide (a Sweatcoin guide made by a member of the community), and read across it and decided to give it a go. Best decision yet :))

I started sweatcoins 2 months ago on youtube. It’s interesting because you’re gonna earn while you are just walking randomly with your phone and thats just gonna make you fit. Haha :blue_heart:

Started back in May 2016- had real issues with battery drain but rediscovered it in the last week and realised how fun it can be!

I started about 2 years ago :slight_smile: i recently broke my knee so i haven’t gotten much Sweatcoin recently but im getting better :smiley:

I started yesterday haha i ride for uber /deliveroo for work so always on the move i see some people have success with bikes some dont look foward to trying walk a lot as it is shame dont cover insides im residing in amsterdam at present n the stairs oh god the stairs hahaha

YThe Sweatcoin app made it’s way onto my mobile in May 2017 but in June 2017 I REALLY started to use the app! Last year I treated myself to the Apple Watch 3 snd the app found it’s way onto that. I have recently upgraded to the Apple Watch 4 and it will come as no surprise find no surprise… Sweatcoin is installed on that too :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I started using Sweatcoin a bit after I got my new OnePlus6. That was in de summer break of 2018! :sunglasses:

Hi all Sweatcoiners! This is my first post and I am so glad to be here with you all :smile:

I’ve been using Sweatcoin app since 2/3/2019. It really makes me feel a bit lacking if I were not going out walking even for a day! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I downloaded late January 2018. I had been looking at some photos taken at a family christmas party and was shocked at how much weight I had put on. I had slowly become a fat bloke and the evidence was there in the photos. At that moment I resolved to do something about it. I needed to exercise but it had to be something I could do every day. I started walking. Then two days after I started my regime I read an article about Sweatcoin and I haven’t looked back since. I was already motivated to get out and walk but what the Sweatcoin app has done is give me that extra push, another reason to go out and walk no excuse. It could be snowing a blizzard, howling a gale or torrential rain … I had to go out and get my 20.

Hello everyone.

I started using sweatcoin from 1st march 2019. I am from India. And I am really very excited to be part of a sweatcoin universe.

I am a very lazy guy but this app made me realized that how fitness is so much important. It’s really crazy that a single app can change the perception of people. Thank you sweatcoin.

J’ai commencé le 28/03/2019

I started using sweatcoin in 28th december.