Why it is unlikely the £1000 reward can return

How’s that fair lol.

Something is not right here. I see the headphones have now ‘sold out’. Wonder how many were there! Also still waiting for a response to my thread about where the filmings of the holiday / trip rewards are being shown!

Have noticed anything asking for evidence or with a cost is batted away each time. As I said something isn’t right here.

Yeah these offers need a frequent change once sold out. Them cruddy holidays Need to get gone.

I still see the USD1000 marathon reward on my app and i am around 3 months more to hit the reward (about 2 years after joining the app) i have also ask in this forum if the 1k reward will be still around or not before i upgrade my status to Trouble Maker. Just hope this app is not a scam when i reach my 20k swc to exchange for my $1k reward. Wonder why would anyone pay a monthly subscription if the marathon reward are not a long term like a marathon when previously it takes over 2 years to reach with just with breaker status as the highest
In my country (Singapore) I might be one of the pioneer to join the app and also one of the more active member.
Many of my friends have ask me to inform them when I can successfully collect my $1k as they are doubtful if the app will really payout the marathon reward or not (many of them have given up on the app as there almost nothing attractive other than the marathon $1k and this marathon reward is just too long term and almost not within reach for most of them)

Hi Eamtan. I hope you are well and really hope you get you $1000 reward. Please let us know. I have noticed there have been few answers from admin to my challenging questions and as each day passes and each question is brushed aside or not answered I fear it’s not what we think.

If I didn’t exercise anyway I would just delete the app now. I no longer recommend it to friends and family as there is nothing of interest now.

Who knows how many holidays are available, or headphones were available. Just because it says ‘sold out’ it means nothing.

Troublemaker starts which makes steps easier and the £1000 reward disappears in the UK just a few weeks later? Say no more!

Hey if you do give up, please send your sweatcoins to phucyou69

Haha - I don’t think so!

You always beg for people’s coins I swear…

Anywho Dave I think your right on this one.

Hold on a minute admin – when the £1000 PayPal offer was removed you said that you removed it rather than increasing the coins required as people would not have been happy with this however this is exactly what you’ve done with the other marathon offers so effectively done both! Any thoughts?

That’s fair point to raise. Noticed how Emma’s been left to deal with the shit pile. @Emma