Why it is unlikely the £1000 reward can return

No probs mate! Just bought another 30000 today so 173000 soon anyone who sells 20,000 for $1000 is crazy i crypto Monkey am never wrong. Try 100 x price when sweatcoin hits exchanges a real use case crypto with a shop that gets you active I’ll use some of my ViteX Vx staking free exchange dividends daily buying more as we go through 2021

Yes but I’m asking. Do you buy sweatcoins. How much per 5/10K.

Just sneak in some on the way to 20k
Tell me if you don’t manage it

@Kyle93. This mover BOT, is talking out of his backside! He can buy mine is he’s for real, may as well get something out of this terribly run app

Sell at the trading discord, a mate is buying at 0.0035

@b150m where would I find that

Just go to my username
You’ll see i’m real

You’re not very smart are you? Lol

We don’t have bots on sweatcoin - our TOS are against alternative accounts, bots or otherwise.

I doubt that it ever will. Truth be told, I think that it was a good idea in the beginning, but ultimately got corrupted by the challenges of real life and man’s greed.

And if you actually have that many Sweatcoins, why don’t you bid on the auctions to win some nice stuff?

I’m sorry that I’m answering a question that wasn’t meant for me but my guess is: he can’t. All the sweatcoins for bidding in an auction need to be earned by you, and since he trades them, most of those 100,000 sweatcoins are from transfers, not qualifying as earned.

That’s why I don’t get the sweatcoins trade/buying. You can’t use it to get the nicest and most expensive things on the app, just those minor offers no one cares about.