Why the disparity in the cost between Shaker, Quaker, and Breaker?

Shaker costs 4.75SWC per month, and you can earn up to 10 per day or 300 per month. The cost amounts to about 1.5% of the monthly limit.

Quaker costs 20SWC per month, and you can earn up to 15 per day or 450 per month, but the cost shoots up to 4.4% of the monthly limit.

Breaker costs 30SWC per month, and you can earn up to 20 per day or 600 per month, and the cost goes up again to 5% of the monthly limit.

There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the cost and daily/monthly limit ratio. It would make more sense to me that the monthly cost of an account relative to the daily/monthly limits should be lower as you go farther up. The biggest discrepancy is the jump from Shaker to Quaker, because your monthly SWC cost goes up by 321%, but the amount you can earn daily/monthly only goes up by 50%.

Is there a reason for this? Sorry if I made any miscalculations, feel free to point them out if anyone spots them. Math is not my forte :grin:

Wow! I never realised :open_mouth: I’m not sure on the reason myself, but I totally see where you’re coming from. Maybe this is a question for the next AMA we run :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way I’m enjoying the app, it’s just something I was curious about :grin:

Wow I too have never noticed this. I’m on the breaker membership and have been for many many months. And wow this is a eye opener

Maybe none of this will matter when Trouble Maker is out :star_struck: